Friday, July 27, 2007

Daddy Loves You

It's 7 p.m., here in sunny, (and hot) California, and my night is coming to a close. As I pick up my child's new favorite toys (Mrs. Potato Head, Doodle Pro, and other various things) I hear the sweetest thing- Tommy reading "Little Quack" to Paisley. I don't know what it is about Daddy's and little girls. There is just something special about it. Hearing him read to her melts my heart. One of my other favorite Daddy-Daughter moments is when he does her hair. I don't care HOW it turns out- it is the BEST hair style she has ever had ;) I can not write this post without thinking of my best gal pal, and Paisley's (almost) favorite person on earth- Liz and Carly. I am SOOO excited for them and their family, as they get to see Carly's Daddy, Paul in just 3 short weeks!!! Carly and Liz have not seen "Their Man" since the week before Christmas. YES PEOPLE- LAST Christmas. SO- next time you get in a fight or a scuffle... wait, no not a scuffle, that is abusive. A..... tiff, then just be glad he is even here to fight, or tiff WITH. I/we are SO SO SO excited for the Fischer Fam, we can't even stand it. I am especially excited to be there to witness, and capture that moment on film! :) We (heart) you guys. Come home soon. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

aww! you're so sweet to me!!! we love you, too!

now i have to go b/c i'm about to cry!

Brandi said...

gotta love all our little families!

stat counter