Friday, December 28, 2007

I Need YOU People!!!

In March of 2008 I am doing another scrapbook event called Scrapbook Royalty. All... meaning 100% of the proceeds go to local chapters of "lesser" know causes through the San Marcos Boys and Girls Club and Rady Childrens Hospital. I am asking you to please donate what you can, as soon as you can. Every little bit counts!!! This one is in just 3 short months!!! I am so proud of you all who helped me reach my goal of 500 dollars in Oct. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart- and those who were touched by all your generous donations! If only 10 people donated 10$ I would be well on my way!!!

The neat thing about this event is that I can accept actual monetary donations, or gift certificates to donate to the silent auctions! I am writing to each and every one of you to see if there is something you can donate, wether it be a trade you posses, a hand made item, (even if your business is online) or if you know of someone who can! I am even donating a photo session!!! So- please ask your hairdresser, you nail gals.... anyone who can donate- and please let me know! I would like to get everything collected as quickly as possible, but as we all know..."beggars can't be choosers!" :)* don't forget, you can write this off for tax reasons! :)

Much Love,
~Kalyn

If you would like to learn more about Scrapbook Royalty, please go to:
http://www.scrapbookroyalty.com

Please mail all checks to me - email me and I will get you my address ( I am not putting it out there for the stalkers and freaks of the world to see :)

Or

PayPal account ID:
kalynbphoto@cox.net

0 comments:

stat counter