Sunday, February 3, 2008

"BOB" Update.

Yesterday I saw my friend "Bob" ( See "Buckle Up" post below) the Alpha Project guy that sells newspapers on the corner again. This time he was holding up a sign that said "100 Days!" I rolled my window down, and asked him what it meant. "Bob" said, he has been sober for 100 days!! I told him I was very proud of him, and that I was very excited for him! I told him that in 100 days, I want to see a sign that said "200 days! " He smiled and nicely said, only if I keep coming back that long! I told him I lived down the street and that he always puts a smile on my face when we see him! That "Bob" and I have bcome very good friends. I like him- and Paisley REALLY likes him- if she sees him before I do, she strats yelling Hi out the window. Seeing as we are friends and all. Maybe next time I should ask him his name. Yes. I'll do that. :)

3 comments:

Liz said...

that is very sweet! carly and marina used to loooove the alpha project guys by her house. we used to talk about how they used to be sick but now they're getting better.

ohhh warm fuzzies! =)

Liz said...

ohhh i heart that photo!!! it's so cute up there! =)

Our Family of Four said...

I love you Kalyn... wish I could be more like you sometimes. You always seem to enjoy life!

stat counter