Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Am I Boring You Yet?

This "Month of Fun " stuff is GREAT for me, but are you tired of reading the same styled posts? Maybe I'll throw in a Meme, or a list :) Those always make me happy :)

Yesterday was day #9 of MOF and Paisley and I went to the Oceanside Harbor Beach, and played. It was a beautiful day! She had on a new bathing suit that was TO DIE FOR, she flew her kite for the first time, made some sand castles, and met some new friends! Then after I received a 50$ parking ticket, we stopped off for Ice Cream at the Harbor's Sweet Shoppe :) We had some really good Girl Time :)

Today was day 10 of our MOF. Tommy had some stuff to do in San Diego so we decided to go with him. After his stop, we decided to go over the "Big BOO Bridge" and play on Coronado. We drove all around looking at beautiful houses, stopped to play at the beach in front of Hotel Del Coronado- then when to an Ice Cream Parlor that was like a Coldstone- but BETTER!!! P LOVED every second of today- it was a whole 'nother family!

What I am really liking about all this "FUN" is the fact that it is getting me outside- and making think of new and fun things we can do, that we don't do every day! Tomorrows agenda is Flower Fields I think... unless I can think of something better!

5 comments:

Liz said...

...are you trying to tell me something?...

Kalyn said...

what do you mean? I'm confused!!!!

Steph said...

Kalyn - sorry to jump in to your comments...but, you aren't boring me with all your fun things you are doing in San Diego...it brings me back to a happy place!! Keep up the posts, I love the experience of SoCal through your posts! Thanks for bringing all those happy places to my head!! :) Can you adopt me and let me do 30 days of fun with you?? (I'm already potty trained!) hehe :)

Kalyn said...

Hahaha...as long as you are potty trained- b/c all this fun has apparently made Paisley forget to tell us that she needs to go :) Once was kinda sorta our fault- the other was pure excitement and she didn't WANT to tell us :) Hahaha.... There will be 19 more days of fun.. so hang on! :)

brooke2916 said...

30 days of fun = 30 days of sweets for Paisley :) Lucky little girl... Ice cream 2 days in a row, cotton candy, strawberries. Where's all MY sweets?? LOL! Cotton candy sounds good just about now!!

stat counter