Thursday, May 29, 2008

Grab a Kleenex- This Gets Mushy.

I am very emotional lately- and no, I am not on my period- and yes, I am still on Lexapro. :) I love my friends- and I miss my friends. Sometimes I wish it was how it used to be- but then I remember how lucky I am to have the life right now that I have always dreamed of. Is this too mushy yet?

Okay good.

I have some of the bestest friends in my life right now- some of which I would not be able to survive daily tasks without. Some I just email with occasionally- some hourly. You all know who you are- and I thank you, for being YOU. I wish there was endless money in the world so I could buy all the baby clothes for all my preggo friends, or make bills disappear for the others. All I want to do in life is make the ones I love happy- and I tend to take it personally when I can't. I want to be there for all of them, and let them all know how much I care as often as possible. I just wish I could make everyone happy, and that I could buy every scrapbooking accessory possible. Life would be good. Really, Really good.

3 comments:

Liz said...

ohhh sweet k, you DO. and it doesn't take baby clothes or chipboard alphas to do it. just being who you are is the best gift.

=)

we LOVE you

brooke2916 said...

Exactly what Liz said... only for me it's rub'ons!

We do love you... you are a wonderful friend!

Kalyn said...

I SWEAR I'm NOT fishing for compliments- I Just want you all to know how I feel. :) I love you girlies!!!!!!!

stat counter