Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Note To The Sidebar.

SO- I have noticed over the past few weeks that all these really cool people are getting a thing called a "Feedjit" I decided it would be fun to jump on the bandwagon, and get one too- so for all you lurkers- COME OUT! :) If I don't like it after a few days- I might get rid of it. I dunno though.

I am back from Colorado, and I think I found where we WILL buy our first vacation home. OH MY..... was that place beautiful!!! I absolutely love and adore Denver, and Littleton. They are gorgeous! The wedding that I photographed was ABSOLUTELY wonderful, and I shot just under 1,200 photos! The bride and groom looked wonderful!!!! I have a few sidenotes about my observations- but I am on my out the door right now, so it'll have to wait till later! :)
Have a great afternoon.

6 comments:

Liz said...

ugh the feedjit. now you can see that i stalk you at least twice daily to see what you're doing. this wouldn't be so completely annoying if you knew more than one person in the swamp. but you don't. just me. SO, earn your ticks and give me some content!!!

thanks.

love, your favorite swamp monster.

Kalyn said...

it's okay that you check mine twice a day- I check yours twice an hour. Okay, maybe not that much, but at least 5 times day. Really. I'm kinda excited to see if I have any lurkers. :)

brooke2916 said...

hehehe!! I do it too!! Probably at least 2-3 times a day... if not more. That thing's kinda crazy.

Sarah D said...

Soooooo do I, but I get mad at myself that I don't keep up on my blog. Hey, I never promised that I would be good at this stuff.That's why I never started a myspace account!

Steph said...

Okay, I'm a stalker...and now you will see that I visit everyone's site about 10 times a day while I'm at work (yeah - I work at a really exciting place...ha!). I had to get rid of my feedjit, because it was making me crazy...I was nuts about who came to visit me and if they left a comment or not...it was becoming stupid for me! :) I hope you enjoy seeing all your lurkers! Know that a girl in VA is one...

Anonymous said...

Hey Kalyn, The secret is out now, I'm somewhat of a lurker too, from the coast of Maine-the other side of the earth from CA. We like keeping up with your blog and check it a few times a week to see what you are up to but I never comment-guess I'll need to now that us lurkers are being "watched". Hugs to Miss Paisley from Nathan, Kate and Nathan

stat counter