Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm In Love...

... with Ross. Not the guy- the store. I went yesterday for what may have been my first time! (I might have gone once as a small child) I fell in Love. The Home decor is amazing! I got these beautiful serving plates(or trays) that have hand painted sun flowers on them for only 4$. Then I got matching over sized mugs to go with it- where you can put dip in it- that was only 3$. I got a set for myself, and one as a gift... for someone.... I dunno who yet. :)THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! Then- I went to Steinmart. That was my second time in my life being there. I was there once over 4 years ago searching for martini glasses. ANYWHO- I love Steimnart just as much as Ross. At Steinmart, I found a sign that reads : "Look at Everything as though you were seeing it for the first time, or the last time.Then, your time on earth will be filled with Glory." It was originally 22$ then marked down to 14$ then 10$ then 7$. When I got to the register, it was only $4.95 YAY!!!! I almost went back and bout 3 more, as gifts... for i dunno who, but I didn't. I also bought the most amazing thing.... scrapbookers: you know the company "DCWV" , well, they have giant wall rub ons- and I got TWO!!! I got one for Paisley's "Big GIrls" Room that says "Dream On, Dream on, Dream until all your Dreams come True" then one for above out bed that says "Always Kiss me Goodnight" I'll take photos once they are up. But go get them.... they are AWESOME!!!!! Pus- they are so easily removed- all you do is put a blow dryer to them, and they peel right off!!! YAY!!!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

YOU GOT YOUR WORDS!!!!

hooray!!! you've only been looking for them forever! i can't wait to see what they look like!

Kalyn said...

hehehehe... I KNOW!!!!!

brooke2916 said...

Yup... Ross & Steinmart rock for home goods... but I hate Ross for clothes. I know they have good stuff there, but I just can't handle the disorganization. When I'm looking for clothes I need things to be organized. Don't know why... I'm just OC like that.

Anonymous said...

I love Ross. I also love Marshall's which is sort of exactly like Ross.

Our Family of Four said...

the room decor sound soooo cute! Wish I had time to buy some for Mag's room in Colombia.

stat counter