Monday, July 21, 2008

No Time For A Title

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't written lately. I haven't had much to say. Life has been been going well for us- other than the gut wrenching, temper tantrums that Paisley has picked up somewhere. Why is it that I can ask her a question, or to do something, and she is totally fine one second, then when I repeat myself a second time, or I start to give her a warning about doing it- she flips her body almost backwards- throws her head back- starts to turn a reddish pink in the face- and tears come flowing like Niagra Falls? Luckily for me- I laugh. Except right now- she just woke up. DARN IT. Gotta go.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

We have been having sleep issues again. Might be time for a call to Davis. Tantrums are a daily occurrence here, but his tend to be more of the screaming version and not flailing..at least not yet.

Kate said...

Oh dear-this does not sound fun-we have not reached the tantrum stage and hopefully never do. Hopefully this phase will pass quickly for you!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the wonerful world of a 3 year old! Terrible twos? I dont think so!!!

brooke2916 said...

Yeah, 3's can be trying. But, JMO, don't let her get away with them... cause once they're she sees the effect they have she'll continue to use them. I think I would start using the 1 warning rule (I'm sorry, I just think 3 is way to many warnings... kids need to learn to listen the 1st time) and if she doesn't follow put her straight in a time out. That's what I would do... again, jmo :) Sorry she's been tough. I hate when Logan goes through those fazes... Remember: it is just a faze and it WILL pass!

{{{Hugs}}}

brooke2916 said...

I'm re-reading my post... and it doesn't make much sense... sorry. I really din't get much sleep last night.

stat counter