Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I {HEART} Zoomars

My first time to Zoomars was about 1 1/2 years ago. My friend from San Juan told me about it- and from then on we were hooked. Paisley is so sweet to all the animals, and she always wants to make sure that each animal gets a carrot. Today it was jam packed with people from summer camps, to families. They all wear uniforms (where 1 1/2 years ago the only thing uniform was the shit on their shoes) and they have cleaned the place up so much! I remember the first time I took Liz and Carly- the girls wore the cutest matching outfits- it was almost Easter. Hmmm.... I'll have to find a photo of that! Anyways- Go to Zoomars, if you haven't already- it is SO fun! Maybe next time they will have some Hedgehogs to feed.

THEN:



Carly & Paisley:


Now:




**EDIT** Oh, and Paisleys Gym closed down. We are so sad!!! Anyone have any suggestions of where she can go for free play? We already do Playwerx about once or twice a week- so that's out of the question. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

OH, now that looks like a fun place-too bad we are on the other coast! And I just LOVE the photos from long ago-times goes too fast.

Ghia said...

Try Gymminy Kids...I don't know what their schedule is, but my neighbors go there for classes and LOVE IT!!!

Liz said...

cute photos! =)

so sad about the gym! what the heck! i thought it was doing so well...what a bummer.

stat counter