Saturday, August 16, 2008

WORD TO THE WISE!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS ALWAYS take out the little plastic piece in your childs sippy cup before you wash them in the dishwasher. Normally I do, but I must have missed one last night. Coincidentally, this was the cup I chose for Paisley this morning. WHen I put the cap on her sippy, some water squirted out- not thinking, I sucked the water out with my mouth, and made sure it was clean. I swallowed- then instantly felt the urge to throw up. I had swallowed a mouth full of dish washer detergent!!!! I ran to the bathroom and heaved my brains out. Nothing productive. EWWWWWW I can still taste the detergent. It was SO gross!!!

* I promise 2 throw up posts in one week is NOT a normal thing for us! :)

1 comments:

Lizzie Fish said...

it better not be

stat counter