Sunday, November 2, 2008

My, All Over The Place, Post:

I'm not very good with posting lately. Sorry. Since I started going to the gym every day, I spend NO time on the computer. Good for my A@@, bad for you.

Let's see.... I went out for Halloween night with my favorite hubby of mine. We had a REALLY good time. I dressed as a Peacock, Just hair and makeup, and Tommy was a Pirate. A really good looking Pirate if I do say so myself :) We went to my Best Friends Bar that her and her Husband own, and as usual, we had a BLAST!

I can't believe it is November already!!! I have already started my Christmas Shopping, so our hall closet is getting filled daily. Today we cruised to Carlsbad Street Fair as a family, and we had a lot of fun. I have been going to the street fair since I was 10. If not younger. I usually go every May and every Nov. I just love it! Today we bought Paisley the most adorable (soft form) backpack. It is bright blue, with a horse on the front and he is in a carrier ON the backpack. She saw it as we passed by and was in LOVE with it. I snuck back by and bought it and will wait until Christmas. IT is SUPER cute! I also bought her a SUPER cute Bright blue (whoa, I must be into blue right now) hat. Paisley looks so cute in hats, so I always am on the look out for fun new hats for her to wear! :)

Today actually feels like fall. It was cold and breezy this morning. Then it started to rain. The asphalt was wet (and smelled like rain- my FAVORITE!) and now the sun is peaking out. I love the Fall, and I am excited to start doing fall activities and getting ready to wear scarves and sweaters! YAY!

1 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

Oh sometimes you make me so sad for Cali! The peacock was a great idea- love the photos as usual.

stat counter