Sunday, August 9, 2009

Paisley

HI. How are you? Things are good here..... we are just getting ready for Paisley to turn the big 4! For some reason this year, it really hit me. The past 3 years, I just knew she was getting another year older, but she was still my baby. That is gone now. :(  I feel like we are more like buddies now. We have great conversations, we get along great.... it's so fun!  You see, Tommy started work on Thursday and he has been in and out of the hospital (Volunteer time)  on his off days.  He comes home Mon. night, and normally I am standing at the front door with one eye twitching, ready for him to take over, but this time has been different!   I kept us busy while he was gone. We went to the Zoo, went Horseback Riding, went to the beach, had dinner out, had breakfast in bed, and even went to Seaport Village in San Diego. Every day she has been such a good girl, and so easy going. 


I wasn't feeling well on some of those days, and Paisley took such good care of me. She would fill up my water bottles when they were low. She would do all her chores without me asking!!! I mean- she was ON POINT!  I think this is one of the things I am gong to enjoy about her getting older. She is very excited to do things, and help me out. Paisley is such a happy little girl, and so eager to make me happy. Of course, there are times where we are "off" but it never fails after a snack, or a nap.... she is back on point! Gosh I love this little girl!!!

3 comments:

Mommy3 said...

It is so fun watching them grow and mature, isn't it?! What a blessing she is to you and your hubby! Happy 4th Birthday to Paisley! What day is her birthday? Luke's is coming up on Sunday.

Kalyn said...

Paisley's is on the 14th. Friday! ;) I can't believe how fast they grow up!!!!! GEESH!!!

Mommy3 said...

Aw, I know! That's cool...August birthdays!!! :) I hope to see some party pics up on your facebook!

stat counter