Thursday, May 17, 2007

BLUE'S Anatomy

... is what they should call it now. That was one of the saddest/best episodes in a long time. I mean- it was an emotional roller-coaster!!! Ok- maybe that is just me- but it was pretty sad. I think Izzie is heartbroken. There is nothing worse in the world than loving someone, and not having them love you back. I know this from experience- and no, it is not now. It was in my past life. Christina is brilliant- her character that is. The way she started freaking out with the "choker" around her neck- and Meredith having the brains to cut off the dress... even though she is not smart enough to recognize a McDreamy when he is literally on the alter with her. George... oh George.... where do I even start with George??? He failed the intern exam???? Must be all that sexy with Izzie that clouded his intelligence. I love this show- I really do. I tend to have a love hate relationship with the endings, and now is one of those times. I feel like it was just getting good- and then they go and take a summer break on us. {sigh} ok- off to better things now.... BIG BROTHER 8 and So You Think You Can Dance are coming back on!! WOO-HOO.... I love television. It makes my lonely nights not-so lonely. :)

0 comments:

stat counter