Friday, May 11, 2007

Just a few things:

A) Did any one catch Thursdays Ellen???? MAN.... can that guy dance! DId you see how he pretty much pole danced everyone in the audience? Whatever... if I could dance that good too, I would probably rub up on a few people! :)

B) Wednesday nights "Notes From the Underbelly" HA-llarious!!!! :) I love the dialect between the couples. It forces you to choose which character you can relate to best. Isn't Cooper, just the best??? I mean- C'mon..... who hasn't assumed a hot guy with a kickin' a@@ body would be as dumb as a box of rocks??? Anyways- I love that show- even if the baby "perry" isn't
t as cute as my child is. :)

Which brings me to

C) umm... yeah...... My child is trying to kill me. Seriously KILL ME. SHe has been doing this whiny thing for 4 days now. 4 DAYS NOW!!! It is seriously a more annoying sound than nails on a chalkboard. I am guessing it is her teeth causing all the stress in the Kavanaugh household- but really.... I can't handle it anymore! Tommy left "early" for work today, he said he wanted to beat the traffic. Hmmmm... must be nice :)


ok... that's all of my 3 cents for now- G'night!

0 comments:

stat counter