Sunday, June 3, 2007

dip....dip......DIP......dip

It's been a while since my last post- so I thought I would write about something that has been on my mind. Liz and I talked about this the other day, and I still giggle at the concept of it all. Dipping. :) WHy does dipping make everything taste better??? Paisley likes to dip EVERYTHING into SOMETHING. Eggs into Ketchup, pancakes into Syrup, hot-dogs into ketchup or her bowl of cottage cheese. Cherrios INTO milk. Yes- some of it does actually go together- but she would rather dip it in- then have it together. WHy is this? How does an almost 2 yr. old grasp the concept of "dipping"? She even says "DIP" as she does this.... what is with this??? Don't get me wrong, I actually think it is VERY cute- especially if I am not paying attention, like you know tending to all the other "housewife" duties and I hear in the background " dip....dip......dip.." it melts my heart.

Dip away young grasshopper....dip away.

0 comments:

stat counter