Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Me and My "Super-ness"

SUPERMOMS really DO have the best job on the face of this planet. I mean- putting aside the occasional kicking, hitting, and public tantrums- who else can say they get a 2 hour break and work from 8am to 8 p.m. (yes, my new and improved hours.) I mean- no one likes a 12 hour work day- but c'mon.... is our job ever really done? (sigh) I enjoy writing about the sarcasm involved with being a SUPERMOM. I just might write more about it. Its kinda my venting place. GEESH- we all know the hubby's don't want to hear about our great Superpowers. Because- after all, now that I am married, and a mom- I have some kind of third eye- or boil growing off me- well- at least that is what some of my friends think. ANYways..... I love being a SUPERMOM, and I love having SUPERMOM friends. We all get to do SUPER things together, and have a SUPER time. We talk about SUPER people, like our hubby's and kids- because -again- that is all we do. We aren't capable of having normal, adult intellectual conversation. One really would begin to think we SUPERMOMS are from another planet. Maybe we are. SUPERPLANET. Hmm.... maybe that is a compliment after all.

1 comments:

Brandi said...

8-8! Wow, she moved fast. We are trying to move from 6:30 to 7 and IT IS HARD. Woke up at 4:30 this morning. Ryan is seriously Davis' hardest client ever.

stat counter