Friday, August 3, 2007

The Biggest "WINNER"

Hello everyone- I am writing today's post to tell you about my new diet. I know if I tell all you internets about it, that you will help keep me accountable, and not fall "off the wagon" I started my diet 4 days ago- and I have already lost 5 lbs. I am working out every day, and eating PERFECT. I am going all the way this time, not just a few pounds here, and a few pounds there. I am GOING to rerach my goal. My estimated time to reach my goal will be Jan. 08 What a GREAT way to start the year off right!! I know the holidays will be hard, but I can do it. So please- feel free to ask me at any time how I am doing with my diet, and I will periodically leave an update on my progress. I can't wait to be my "normal" self again! WOO-HOO :)

1 comments:

Maria said...

Good for you!!! I'm right there along with you.

stat counter