Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Paisley

Our sweet Baby girl- We can not believe you are TWO!!! This past year has been so much fun. Yesterday we took you to your kids gym, and we sat back and watched you as you answered yes or no to every question that people asked you. The gals that worked there were on the floor laughing. When they read the "Spilt Milk" book to you- you and the other girls were all laughing so hard. I can sit and stare at you for hours. You are my favorite past time. I look at you and try to imagine what you will be, who you will become, but every day you surprise me with something new. I look forward to each and every obstacle that this year will hold knowing that you YOU are our baby girl, and I will always be your Mommy. No one can ever take that away from us. Daddy and I will always be there for you. We are your best friends. Your Daddy likes to tell me the things he is going to do for you when you get older, and I think that is the sweetest thing ever. You've got it made little girl, and you're only TWO.

I'd also like to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Brandi and Ethan! You guys are inspiring :)

1 comments:

Maria said...

I'm crying! So sweet! So choked up now!

stat counter