Friday, September 21, 2007

Lucky # 28

Yes- my lucky number is 28. Always has been, always will be. My B-day is on the 28th and so is Tommy's. When we were 15 and dating- we thought it was destiny.

Since there have been "2,800" views to my blog- I though I's post 28 things about me:

1. I used to go to Summer Camp
2. I had my first kiss in the water at the beach.
3. I like Golden Spoon -DUH!!!!
4. My hair is all natural right now.
5. I have 5 tattoos
6. I had Paisley named ever since I was a little girl
7. I have been in love twice.
8. I have had my heart broken several times.
9. I used to sell Lemonade on the side of the street for a quarter.
10. I am right handed
11. I am a light sleeper.
12. I (still) love flying in an airplane
13. I had 3 grandmas and am down to 1
14. My Dad died when I was 3
15. I am an optimist.
16. I crashed a car into a tree when I was 14
17. I was a cheerleader for my private Christian School- my nick name was "Kermit"
18. I have a friend that I have been friends with for over 21 years.
19. I like Spike (a seasoning for food- try it.)
20. I love to bake- then give it away.
21. I had braces for 9 months in Jr. High.
22. When I was 9 I used to wear a paper clip in my mouth and pretend it was a retainer.
23. I went to a private photography school.
24. I though at one point I was going to buy a horse w/ money made by selling (hand picked) flowers.
25. I had a Doberman Pincher and she was nice.
26. I love, love.
27. I can water-ski, snowboard, wake-board, and sail.
28. I love my Mommy more than almost anyone! :)

3 comments:

Liz said...

i love it! and i feel really special beacuse i only didn't know about the paper clip retainer and the car crash. yay for me. =)

Ghia said...

i used to do that paper clip retainer bit, too! And by the way...joseph and my sister have birthdays on the 28th too! one of my favorite numbers :o) Lucky!

brooke2916 said...

I had the nickname "Animal" (from the Muppets) for a while... you remember him?? The crazy one? Yeah, that was me! And I love that you love, love... that's cool!

stat counter