Monday, January 28, 2008

Singing in the Rain

HI! I haven't posted lately- I have been super busy with my (TOTALLY) 2 1/2 year old. I have been trying to keep her entertained indoors, while a swimming pool has taken up residency in our backyard! Between these CRAZY winds, and wild rain storms- we have been going to the mall to ride the carousel, playing at Wee Start (almost every afternoon), and having indoor play-dates with our friends!

Let's see.... what is new?

Yay to Brooke and her Fam- they find out if they are having a boy or a girl today- like in 1 hour!! I can't wait to get that phone call!!!!

Tommy started his new classes today, Paramedic Prep and Anatomy & Physiology! Mondays he will be at school from 8 a.m till 10 p.m (WOW) and then on Wed. from 8 a.m to 5 p.m!!

Liz and fam are settled in at their new temporary home in New Orleans!!!

Paisley is now Pooping in the potty! (TTL)

I did NOT catch P's cold/croup last week (TTL)

2 comments:

brooke2916 said...

Yay Tommy for School!
Yay Paisley for Poop!
Yay Liz for New Orleans!!
Yay me for a healthy baby!! (check my blog for photos :) )

Not so much of a Yay for all us mommies suffering from "my kid's going nuts from being stuck indoors from all this dang rain"!

Liz said...

seriously. y'all wanna come out here for some new scenery for the indoor playdate?

oh wait...tickets are ridiculously overpriced because of mardi gras. nevermind. =(

YAY for #2 in the potty! what a big girl!!!

thx for the update! =)

stat counter