Saturday, January 5, 2008

TINKLE TINKLE little STAR!!

My little girl is a BIG GIRL today! :) She has officially started potty training, and is taking to it like a SUPERSTAR!!! She has only pea'd 3 times today- but 2 of the 3 times, she told me she had to go, and went IN THE POTTY!!!! The first time was an accident- and from that time on, she has gone in the potty! I have never jumped up and down, screamed out of control, and clapped my hands so much! (all at the same time at least!) I am sooooo proud of her- and I am soooo thankful for Brooke and her telling me about this gal and her potty training book! Paisley is my little star, and I am soooo proud of her!!!

YAY BUBBAS !!!!!!!
**Edit @ 6:39 pm She has now gone 6/7 times IN the potty!!!!! One icky poop accident, but that was expected! :)***

5 comments:

Sarah D said...

So glad it's going well, thanks to Paisley's good Mama!! Good luck!

Our Family of Four said...

Yeah Paisley! Sounds like she's a quick learner. Smart like her Mama huh :o) Hugs and kisses big girl!

Liz said...

YAY PEACE-PEACE!!!!

We knew you could do it!!! What a big girl!!!

(great job to the mama, too!)

brooke2916 said...

Yay Paisy!! (And yay mama for handeling it all like such a pro... I was a wreck when I PT'd Lolo!!)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome news! I have yet to start with Nathan although he is very interested and hates his diapers....what is book you got?? I don't even know where to start but after visiting your very entertaining blog I am inspired! Kate

stat counter