Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Voila'

Yeah.... just like that! My little girl is potty trained! last night she woke up at 11:45 and 5:20 to tell me she had to go "wee-wee, poo-poo" I have never jumped out of bed so fast! I really would have loved to be a fly on THAT wall! I swear, I was still asleep when I sat her on the potty!!! I must have looked so funny!!! So, overall- in the past 3 days including sleep, she has only had 5 accidents!!! Paisley made me my job SOOOOO easy! I know I am not out of the water yet, it is a learning process, and there WILL be accidents in public- and I am accepting that- I am just so proud of her, and me! :) I was as nervous wreck the night before we started the training! I am naturally a control freak and the though of being totally out of control scared the begesis out of me!

ok. 'Nough of the Potty Posts.

Did yall see American Gladiator last night or the night before? I LUV it. It brought me right back to 1991 or whenever it was on air last! Speaking of 1991. My favorite childhood movie was on T.V the other day. I have not seen it since I was 10. IT is called "WIld Hearts Can't Be Broken" it is the movie about the gal who joins a traveling circus to be a Horse Diving girl. I LOVE IT!!!!!! Paisley watched it with me for a few minutes, and it was sooooo weird. Watching MY favorite childhood movie with my child. Weird.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Congrats on the potty! I am terrified and you are making me feel better already. I can't believe I missed Gladiator. We were looking forward to it. Guess I got my nights mixed up. Yeah for Cashmere Mafia. I totally tivo'd that and just watched it :)

Our Family of Four said...

Kalyn Paisley might be like Max who trained in 3 days, including night time, and NEVER had an accident again. He was soooo easy. Ah, feels good doesn't it. Give her high fives from us!

stat counter