Monday, January 7, 2008

Baby Star Fish No More!

For those of you that know me- that starfish pun, (the past 2 posts) makes a TON of sense :) As of today, my Baby Starfish is no more. I now have a Big Girl Starfish. Today I put Paisley down for her nap, and after 10 minutes I hear "Mamaaaaaa... I neeeee-a-Pee-Pee" so I ran in there- grabbed her, and sat her on The Big Girl Potty. She tinkled twice!!! (right before her nap, she had told me on two occasions that she had to go- and she was successful!) I am soooo proud of how well she has done with the PT'ing- and am sooo thankful to have waited as long as we did. To each his own. :)

On another note- PUH-LEASE tell me you (SOMEONE) watched Cashmere Mafia last night! OMG!!! I LOVE IT. It is totally trying to be the new Sex In The City, and at first I was irritated by it, but after seeing it- I couldn't help but fall in love a little bit with each character! I am sooo excited to be a "fan" of the show on it's normal nights Wednesdays at 10pm on ABC. :)
Uh- LUV it :)

1 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

Yeah Paisley! You didn't wait too long Kalyn... isn't P. only a little over 2? She's just right :o)

stat counter