Saturday, February 23, 2008

Because Facts Are Fun

1. I went to camp for 3 weeks a summer, every summer for 4 years.
2. I have only broken a toe.
3. I had a beauty mark removed.
4. I have been held at gun point by 6 police men before.
5. I love Beef Jerky.
6. I have eaten Bambi
7. I once camped in the snow. Like IN.
8. I took HS Photography
9. I'm watching Forrest Gump right now.
10. My wedding song was the song from Forrest Gump where the feather is falling all around.
11. I was friends with Tom Selack.
12. I "lived" in Hawaii for 2 months a year for 12 years.
13. My first pet was a Doberman Pincher.
14. I love old people, and worked in the Assisted Living industry for 3 years prior to being a Mommy :)
15. Music is my soul.
16. I hate Texting because I love talking.
17. I am a VERY good Texas Hold Em' Player. Like really good :)
18. I used to suck the nectar out of Honesuclkes when I was a kid and eat Sour Grass.
19. I once wore latex to a party as a top. Just latex. :)
20. Blogging is my second favorite hobby :P

6 comments:

Liz said...

hehehe... "lived" ...

and, me too with the sour grass and honeysuckle! =)

Steph said...

Kayln - I don't know you, I just link to you through Liz's blog...but I just wanted to tell you that I think Paisley is one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. She is just adorable.

oh, and I did the honey suckle thing too...yummy - and the smell is one of my favorites!

Kalyn said...

THAT. ladies and gentlemen is why Liz and I BESTIES! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Stephanie... thank you! I have fun reading your stuff too. I am an admitted spyer too :) oh, and I LOVED/empathized for you on your Roller blading incident! :(

brooke2916 said...

I'd like to know the story behind #4... and what is your #1 favorite hobby?? I'm assuming scrapping.

BTW... I don't know if it's just me, but the mis-spelled "Because" on your title makes my eyes crossed!! Thpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpb!!!!

Our Family of Four said...

Seriously Kalyn... you can't drop a one liner like #4 without an explanation! That has GOT to be a good story!

And the new pic of Paisley is the best!

brooke2916 said...

You changed the spelling :) now my eyes don't cross!!

stat counter