Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday (kinda)

okay- I first learned about this FUN trick when I was coming home from my Freshman Prom. I was a little tipsy from 1 wine cooler- and my then BFF taught this to me! I hope you ALL try it- it is REALLY funny!!

First- get a Flexi Straw- the kind that bends at the top:


Then, put one end in your mouth:


Then, put the other end in your....armpit, and close your arm:



Then... BLOW. You will hear the funniest noise ever!!!! This is best done when at a formal dinner- or in a silent room :)
ENJOY!

3 comments:

brooke2916 said...

OMG... where do you come up with this stuff!! LOL!

Liz said...

i did this this afternoon with carly. she almost fell out of her chair laughing so hard. =)

Kalyn said...

Do you remember me doing it up at my parents????? My Mom made me do it again this weekend!!!! :P

stat counter