Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Husband Is Hung Over... Whats Yours?

Yup. HUNG.. like really really, HUNG! He thought he was still 21 last night and went drinking with the boys. Tommy and 2 of his buddies who are single, with no kids, decided it was a good idea to go out and have a "meeting". These 3 men, ahem, boys- all run the Volunteer Fire Department in Blvd. California. Whatever the reason- MY husband was the only one who came home at 3 in the morning, stumbling, tripping, and burping. MY husband also tried to put a pair of sweats on as a sweater in the dark. It is only the pure image of that replaying over, and over, and over in my head that I am not mad at him. Well, let me rephrase that- I am mad- just not totally mad. Kinda. Let me get back to the sweats on his head thing. He had each arm in one leg of the pants- he kept trying to pull the crotch area over his head and it wasn't budging. He would take them off, turn it around, and then try again. I was DIYING!!!!! Once he figured out it was pants and not a sweatshirt- he went to sleep on the couch. I tried to go back to sleep, but the visions of him putting his sweats on his arms- kept playing..... it was a truly great way to fall asleep. Letmetellyou!!!!


For some reason, the though of my husband with sweat pants on his head makes me think of this:

1 comments:

brooke2916 said...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Yes, Tommy, I'm laughing at YOU (even though I don't think you're reading this). The funny thing is that I can really picture him doing this, and Kalyn, where was you're dang camera when you needed it!! Then you would have had another great picture to show the guys at the station :) Sucks that he was a BOY, though. Sometimes they just don't get it.

oh yeah... THANK YOU KALYN!!!!! I now don't feel like I'm going to kill my computer when I hear the song again :)

stat counter