Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Not much to say

Liz is "making" me post right now. I don't have much to say- but one exciting thing is today I am booking a Cruise for Tommy and I !! YAY!!!!

We have been waiting for this cruise since before I got pregnant. You see- we knew we were getting married before I found out I was pregnant. We knew how the wedding would be, where the wedding would be, who would be in the wedding... we knew all the details. It was something we talked about ALL the time! Then I had a chest pain, went to the doctor- and came out +1 :) So all of THOSE wedding plans went out the window. Which also included a joint Bachelor/ Bachelorette party, on a cruise!

SO... after almost 4 years of waiting for "the right time" we are going May 12th- May 17th We are SOOO excited. We can't wait. The best part is that we get to be alone, and spend QUALITY time together. Not just a " Hi, Hello, How are you?" in passing between jobs and play dates :) We get to gamble together, we get to swim together, we get to..... well you know the rest. If the Boat is a Rockin' don't come a'knockin!!!!!! :) Hahahaha.. I crack myself up!!!!

3 comments:

brooke2916 said...

Yay for you both! How exciting. But you better be back promptly after your cruise, otherwise you might miss the first day of this little mans life!!

Oh, yeah and: Bow-chicka-bow wow!!
(hehehehe)

Liz said...

This is SO great!!! I'm so super excited for you to finally have the dream vacation you planned for before your plans changed! It will be such a good breather between Tommy's insane training schedule and your insane always-on-the-clockness because he's never home!

It does sort of sound like you got pregnant at the doctor's appointment though. You might want to clear that up.

So yay for you! I can't wait to see all the sunshiney photos while I wait with my feet firmly planted on solid, non-barf-inducing ground.

=)

Kalyn said...

well- I kinda did.... I went to the doctors for a weird pain in my chest- and he said he wanted a urine sample. I did- then he came back in and said everything looked fine- but I was pregnant. :) The doctor didn't GET me pregnant.... he TOLD me I was!!!!! :)

stat counter