Monday, May 5, 2008

Dearest Lizard

I just wanted to be the first to tell you "Happy 28th Birthday!" You are one of my very bestest friends, and I am sorry I can't be there with you ON your actual birthday, but I am glad you are with your other friends!!! I love our friendship that we share, and I know you will be a lifelong friend of mine. We just get each-other- and it is easy!! ;) Sometimes you can finish my sentences, (or should I say emails?) and other times, you know just the right time to call or email! :) I can't wait to come out and see you (wherever you may be) in September. We are going to have SOO much fun!! SO- with that being said... have a GREAT Birthday today- and I'll mail your present when I get back from my cruise!

XOXOXOX
Your Lifelong Friend,
Kalyn

1 comments:

Liz said...

AW! I'm totally tearing up!

You are so sweet - lucky, lucky Lizzie Fish. =)

...and totally so much more, but like you said...it's EASY, so you already know it.

SQUEEZE!

stat counter