Monday, June 16, 2008

Night Time Ramblings

I've been wanting to post all day today- but never had the time. Tommy let me sleep i today, which is always a plus. I got out of bed a little before 10. Nice huh?! Brooke called and reminded us that SMFD was having a burn down today, on a house that was next to Tommy's fire station. So, we hopped in the car, and drove out to see the house burn down. This is my second house that I have been present to watch burn down, and it is still so amazing to me. Paisley is one lucky little girl. I never saw anything like this until 9 months ago.
Today has been one of those days where Paisley was just buggin'. I know that sounds really mean, but I really do love her. She has been out right defying me. I think me being gone so much lately, and having Daddy in "charge" (yes, I know- I say that lightly) she has had it a little easy lately. Today I told her we were done outside and to come in and pick up her toys before we had dinner. SHe looked straight at me and said "No!" I told her she had until I counted to 3, and she would go in a time out. I counted to 3. She did not budge. I told her that she now had a choice to go to a time out, or clean up her toys. She chose time out. Nice huh?!
Tomorrow I am off to go Paddle Boarding again. I really enjoy it. Even if I do fall in the water a lot. It is fun, and something new and interesting. I love trying new things, and this reminds me that I can still have fun while working out. :)

I'll post more tomorrow.

0 comments:

stat counter