Saturday, July 26, 2008

*Blink*

WOW.... I could not have said it any better. Angie over at Bring The Rain describes how she sees life in photographs. I have used the same term "blink" in a way to describe moments that are captured forever. When I tell people that I have over 18,000 photos of my daughter, who is only 3 years old, they giggle. Angie reminds me that you can never have too many photos, and that they are very precious. Thank you Angie- I'm going to pick up my camera right now- and snap another hundred or so.

3 comments:

Liz said...

ohhh that was a good one

Brandi said...

I loved that post too.

Kate said...

wow-I have never seen that blog-I read all about that family and what they have been through and I just cried and cried and hugged my little boy. I am speechless.

stat counter