Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh BRODY!!!!

Last night, I had a dream. I dreamed that Brody Jenner

wanted to marry me. He begged me to marry him. There was no children yet, and certainly no marriages. I was single- but I still said no. I must have also been on crack in my dream. Why would any single childless woman say "no" to Brody Jenner? HELLO?? I don't know why, but he kept begging me, and I kept saying no. The funniest part was when Tommy kissed me goodbye this morning, I thought it was Brody (yes, we are on a first name basis now) kissing me. I think I even smiled, and said goodbye. It wasn't until I woke up that I realized that I had kissed Tommy and not Brody! :)


* I must add, I'm not even in that much lust over Brody. I think he is hot and all..... but I don't obsess or anything.

1 comments:

brooke2916 said...

hahaha! This sounds like a dream I had a couple of weeks ago about David Beckham! He didn't want to marry me, but he DID want to be my boyfriend :) I love those kinds of dreams!

stat counter