Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Art of Dipping

Tonight, after Paisley finished her diner with out any issues, I let her have a Graham Cracker with Milk. She looked at me kinda weird, so I instructed her to break it in half, and dip it. Not too much, and not too little. I told her that there is an art to dipping a Graham Cracker- I would know- I ate them throughout my pregnancy, and after! :) She was really excited about dipping them in her little, "Big Girl Cup" of milk. I told her she could take a sip in between dips, and that it was really tasty. She had sooo much fun, and I know it sounds so silly, but it was just one of those Mommy and Me moments I won't forget. And No, I didn't take any photos (surprisingly) so I can scrap it later- Guess it will just have to be stored in my Mommy Brain!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm so going to have some right now. YUM.

Our Family of Four said...

Cute... it really is the little things that make your day sometimes ;o)

brooke2916 said...

so cute :)

Kate said...

how sweet-don't you wish you could just freeze those moments and relive them years from now!

stat counter