Monday, August 25, 2008

8-28 & New Music

Oh SH#$... my B-day is in 3 days. Like not tomorrow, not the next day, but the day after that!!! It's so funny, once you have kids, you totally forget about yourself. I used to CHERISH August because I knew my B-day was in August. The end of August.... so that meant I got to celebrate all month long. But now, having a child, especially with a B-day in August, it takes the whole "celebrating for a month long" fun out of it, in a weird kind of way.

**** I recently found some new, GREAT music. I added 4 new songs on my playlist- and they are AWESOME!!! Go listen to them RIGHT NOW. A couple of them have a slow start, but SOOO worth the wait! :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

your bday present is AWESOME but it's going to be late...sorry...

brooke2916 said...

I know the feeling... Logan's birthday is 3 days before mine, so it's kinda like I don't even have one anymore :(

But you get to go scrap!! YAY for you!

stat counter