Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A few updates:

Okay- these new "Gadtgets" on blogger are AH-MAZING. Just another way to pass time, when I should be doing other stuff.

On Sunday my Dad was attacked my a hive of hornets (or wasps, he's not sure) He is fine, but he got bitten (or stung?) over 100 times! He said the cloud of Hornets was about 4 feet by 5 feet, and solid black. They covered his entire body. Unfortunately, all he was wearing was swim trunks, and flip flops! Please keep him in your thoughts, and wish him a speedy and itch-less recovery!

Liz and Bree should be leaving the hospital today- I am SOOOO excited to see photos- you have NO idea how much it is killing me to not be there!!! :( I'll be there soon Fischer girls- I PROMISE!!!!

Paisley turns three on Thursday- I can.not.believe.it !!!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

That's right, Paisley turns 3 on my anniversary! Ryan had his first day of preschool today. Where has the time gone?

stat counter