Sunday, September 28, 2008

No Fish Were Harmed in the Making of This Post.

I am LOVING Brothers & Sisters this season. WOW.... it is going to be good. I can already tell. But what is up with Desperate Housewives fast forwarding 5 years? Weird. And how similar do the twins look???!!!! I love this time of year with TV. It makes me that much more happy I switched to AT&T for cable, my DVR can now record up to 4 shows at once. By the looks of it, I'm going to actually need it this year! :)

And Greys...... don't get me started. I love it- but this "Premiere" was AWFUL!

Today Paisley and I went to the Fish Store to get another fish for her tank, only to find out at the register, that I left my wallet at home. Can you picture the Temper Tantrum? I can! :) We finally got a new fish, and as I was adding the new fish, the other fish must have been so excited, he jumped right out of the tank. I started screaming, and trying to pick it up without hurting it. I COULD not pick it up for the life of me. Finally he jumped right back into my hand!! It was so crazy!!!

Okay, I am off to bed. I can't believe I stayed up this late. I went to a friends B-day party last night. It was a Good Ol' fashion Sleepover, and I am EXHAUSTED!!! More Tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

stat counter