Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just Another Day...

Liz. Do you want to meet me at Target in an hour? I know I could probably be there in 30 minutes but I know how hard it can be to gather and go with two kids in tow (hey I rhymed) If you want I can bring two coke zeros. You can buy the girls their popcorn. Better yet- why don't we just grab a starbucks from the nice Target. I think they have Pumpkin SPiced Lattes now. But I need mine skinny. That reminds me- I need to go to the gym today. Maybe I can fit the gym in before I meet you! What do you think? Better yet.... do you want to meet me at the gym so Carly and Paisley can play together for an hour THEN we can go to Target? OOH- we should go feed the ducks after Target. We haven't been there in a while. WHat do you think? Let me know ASAP. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

hey, that sounds great. listen, yoga starts in twenty minutes, so if i haul it, i can make it and the big girls can play while we sweat it out - do you want to try yoga this time? *chicken noises* come ON it's so fun. then we can totally hit up the good target; i need to see what's @ michael's too...and souplantation is RIGHT there. but no watermelon jello for paisley! haha

now that is what i call a sunny saturday. =)

Kalyn said...

Hahahaha.... yoga? Yeah that's fine! I LOVE a good yoga class. But we have to get there early, it gets full really fast! :) Yes, I am craving me a Souplantation salad! YUM!

XOXOXO

stat counter