Monday, October 6, 2008

NO MORE RATS!!!! *Nevermind*

Operation Rat Trap is a success- I went to Lowes at 8pm last night, and got 4 sticky traps.... it worked! I caught a huge A@@ rat! I think there might be one more because there was a missing trap- and we still can't find it. I'll keep you posted!!!

**EDIT** I just went in what I thought was a Rat Free garage, and as I was pulling my clothes out of the washer to put into the dryer, a rat jumped out, and ran back behind the dryer. I, again, screamed like a little school girl. They FREAK me out!!! I'm about to put this Operation into Super Drive. Tommy is not coming home tonight without another 4 sticky traps. It's on Baby!!! It's on!!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

UGH!!! I hope you get those suckers!!!

brooke2916 said...

That sucks!! I hate feeling like there's little creatures that could come into my abode. I'll have to post those pics of the baby mice I found outside Logan's bedroom window... they were actually cute. But the big ones?? NO THANK YOU!

stat counter