Saturday, October 4, 2008

WoW WoW WoW....

I think my child hates me. (I know I've said this before) If I say apple, she says orange. If I say red, she says blue. I ask her what she wants for dinner, she says "Noodles and some chicken" I make her the noodles and chicken and she starts crying and screaming- because she wants a cheese sandwich. Which, btw- I don't make- she gets what she gets. That is a new phrase in our household. But Boy.... I am EXHAUSTED! My Mom was here since Wednesday, and she could not believe how wild she is/was. I honestly don't think Paisley stopped moving the entire time she was here- wait what am I talking about.... she still hasn't stopped. SHE NEVER STOPS MOVING!

Just this past week Paisley really has gotten into the "Why" "What is this" "How come" etc. I am about to lose my ever loving mind.
More later... I gotta go to the gym to sweat my little monster out of me! :)

BTW- for those of you interested, I lost 3 lbs, and an inch all over my whole body (except my ta-ta's)

5 comments:

brooke2916 said...

Wow!! Congrats on your weight loss, that is AWESOME!!!

Just remember, the stuff with P will pass. They all go through through fazes.

Liz said...

i am FEELING YOUR PAIN. four is only eleven months away.

ooh, that probably didn't help much. but i'm so glad your mom is there to help you! and great job on not making the sandwich - i know you never have done that sort of a thing, but super anyway. =)

Sarah said...

I feel your pain too! I'm going CRAZY with a 3 1/2 & 1 1/2 year old. Sometimes I don't know how I make it through the day. Lauren still isn't sleeping through the night (she wakes up every 3-4 hours), I'm EXHAUSTED!!
I hope things get easier for you.

Congratulations on the weight loss. That's great!

Brandi said...

Same over here. Thank goodness for 6hrs a week of preschool and naps. What will I do without the nap? Ryan is testing boundaries one minute, and offering love/kisses the next. Are all 3 yr olds bipolar?

McCoyFamily said...

Wow, I think it's preschool Patrick is so more opinionated now I'm loosing my mind over here!

stat counter