Friday, November 7, 2008

3 Paragraphs

My child is trying to kill me. Again. She will NOT listen to me. She is really pushing my buttons today and I am O-V-E-R it! I get some much needed "Kalyn" time tonight- I get to go scrapbook with Sarah at our local scrapbook store. I know Paisley is pushing her limits even more, because that is what happens when I get some "Me Time". That's how the world works. It makes me appreciate it THAT much more when I am out. :)

I have lost just over 8 lbs. What I've been doing is, I go to the gym 6 days a week and work out for at LEAST 1.5 hours. I burned over 500 calories just on cardio alone yesterday and today. Normally, I work out with my trainer on Tues. & Thurs. and then I do a complete workout all by myself the other 4 days of the week! I LOVE it- and I am glad I do. It's my time! :)

Christmas is fast approaching us this year. I have bought a bunch of presents for family members this past few months- but now the pressure is on. I try to be all finished with Christmas Presents by Thanksgiving. It stresses me out If I don't do it that way. Have you gotten any shopping done? What are your "Shopping Habits"?

P.S PEOPLE!!!! Update your blogs- do something fun..... I'm gettin' bored here! :) (okay, me getting bored happens VERY easily!!!)

3 comments:

brooke2916 said...

1. It must be in the air, because Logan has been a terror lately. But I think it's becuase he's been tired, and I've been putting him down later for his naps. Hope P starts being a nice little girl again... it sucks when our job is harder becuase of little attitudes.

2. Congrats on the weight loss!! That is totally awesome. I wish I could do the gym thing right now, just not possible for me though! You ROCK!!

3. You're scaring the sh!t out of me!! I havn't bought ONE gift yet, and probably won't. Before I was married I used to start in October and slowly buy gifts until the week before Xmas... the last week was dedicated to wraping gifts. Now, I'll probably do all my shopping on Christmas Eve, cause there just doesnt seem to be any "thinking ahead" in this household. Bah humbug.

Steph said...

I'm so excited for your weight loss - and for how much you enjoy going to the gym and doing cardio!!! Congrats - and keep up the great work!!!

Oh - and I'm totally envious of your Christmas shopping. I haven't bought ONE present (I'm right there with Brooke). I totally suck at getting things on time - and then Christmas ends up stressing me out - which it shouldn't - it isn't like I don't know it is coming or what date it will be here! UGH!!!

Again - keep up the good work at the gym. Your goal will be reached before you know it!!! :)

Sarah D said...

LOVE the new title!!! And you know I am your "number one supporter" on reaching your weight goal!!

stat counter