Monday, November 17, 2008

I like Spontaneity. I don't like Strikes.

I'm starting to get sad. :( None of you bloggy friends, or family are leaving me comments anymore :( I know you read me- we talk about it on the phone or in emails.... maybe that's the problem. Alrighty.... I'm on strike- no more emails or phone calls to you people until you comment :) Ha- ya right. Like that will happen.

Today we, as in the whole family, stayed home in our PJ'S. It was soooooo nice. Tommy hung out with us and we just played. We played dress up, My Little Ponies, watched Movies. We haven't had a "Personal Day" in forever! I liked having the feeling of not having to get up and go anywhere. I took a shower just 30 minutes ago, and it was kinda neat hearing T & P play T-Ball in the backyard.Today was definitely not my normal kind of spontaneity, but it sure was for this lil' Family!

9 comments:

Liz said...

it is sad to see the comments die down...when we all started this business we were commenting like CRAZY =)

hahaha...anyway, i love your cozy day! =)

Mommy3 said...

aw! Know we are still reading though! And I love pjs days...we had one not that long ago too with our little family of 4. It was wonderful!

Our Family of Four said...

Sounds nice but would never work with my 2 balls of energy! We spent the morning in PJ's too but had to leave in the afternoon. Ah to have a nice calm child...

Brandi said...

If we don't have plans we stay in our PJs too. Ethan can't handle it. He must shower and be out and doing something. For me, PJs are comfy and they fit!

Kalyn said...

Michelle... I KNOW you aren't referring to my child as "a nice calm child" surely you are mistaken. :)

Thanks for the love guys... I feel the love- I really do! :) Now I'll start posting more- I promise!!! :)

XOXOXO BIG HUGS XOXOXOX

Steph said...

I feel the same way about comments...glad to know I'm not the only one that feels it! :)

Oh, and I'm so jealous of your PJ day...I want one of them!! :)

brooke2916 said...

I still read you all the time.. but I've cut back on my puter time so I have been bad about leaving some luvin! I know I love getting comments too on my blog, so I'll be better from now on :) LOVERS YOU!!

Erin said...

Hi Kalyn!

I read you all the time, but I've never commented before! I guess it's about time I stop stalking and say hi! :)

I'm Elizabeth's friend Erin from high school! I love reading all of your stories, and I love, love, love seeing all of your photographs! You are an incredible photographer! I love taking pictures, and I would love to actually learn about it. In the mean time, I just like to look at your pretty pictures! :)

Also, congrats on your weight loss! That is so exciting and so inspiring!! I'm trying to lose weight too (though I'm not as dedicated as you have been--yet), so reading about your work out sessions and how much you are enjoying it is an inspirations!

Okay, this comment is too long, so I'll end it now! Keep posting, and I'll start commenting! :) Have a happy day!

Ghia said...

google reader = less comments

I'll work harder. Promise!

stat counter