Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daily Teachings

I thought I would share with you some of the things on my mind lately. I have been going through a bit of a rough patch, and with the help of the book, The Secret its getting easier!! :)


" Love is the highest power we possess to be in complete harmony with the law of attraction. THe more love we feel, the greater our power. THe more selfless love we feel, the more unfathomable our power. The law of attraction has been called the law of love, because the law itself is a gift of love to our humanity. It is the law by which we can create incredible lives for ourselves. The more love we feel, the greater our power to create magnificent life of love, joy, and harmony"

'We attract to ourselves what we hold inside. Every circumstance, every person, and every situation that we attract and experience is based on what is inside of us. Could you ask for a more magnificent system than this? Your life is a reflection of what you hold inside you, and what you hold inside you is always under your control."

"You are a unique an magnificent human being. Of all the billions of people on the planet, there is not another YOU, and your very existence is vital to the functioning of our Universe, because you are one part of the whole universe. All that you see, and all that there is, could not exist without you! "

"No Matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved towards magnificence.
Always."


I hope these reach you all when it is best for you.

5 comments:

Wingmaker said...

Well Kalyn.. that's beautiful and completely true. What's so incredable about the secret of all of this is, once you've experienced it's truths ... you'll never, ever have to be convinced of its efficacy ever again. You just know. And within this knowing is this quiet yet powerful activation that brings (pulls) magnificence into your life. Or crap, depending on where your head and your hearts at.
MOTS: (Moral of the story)
Be very aware of where your intent and energy lie, even unconsciously ... for it will manifest itself! Beautiful and scary!

Mommy3 said...

Thanks for sharing! And that pic of P in your header is so cute! What a pretty, happy little girl!

Mo Fabulous said...

Well, I've just added another book to my "Must Read" list. This one's my favorite:

"No Matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved towards magnificence.
Always."

Kalyn said...

Mo- I am only half way though it, and I plan on starting right over, and reading it again. It's never boring- and it's continually eye opening!!

:)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to pick this one up at the book store tonight. I'm going to Barnes and Noble for some me time. Thanks for the good book advice. I need to read a book like this right now. =)

stat counter