Sunday, March 1, 2009

blah, blah, blah! :)

Hiddy Ho Ranger Joe! (Does anyone remember that from Full House? hahaha....)

Just stopin' by to say Hi! :)

Today was a laid back day for our little family.... we did some errands, one in which included getting my NEW CAMERA!!!! WOO HOO!!! :) I finally got the Canon G10, and I am sooooo excited. The picture quality is AMAZING!! Yes- I've already "Geeked Out" as Tommy puts it! The G10, wow... I have fallen in love all over again! :) Then we came home and watched "The Bee Movie" which is ADORABLE! I laughed my butt off ! :)

Sorry, this is TOTALLY random.

ANYWHOO- I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday and I'll be back when I have some thing interesting to say! :)

Adios Amigos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you are now part of the G10 group! Chris and Meghann got one too! Let me in on any little secrets you figure out about it!

P.S. You don't have my etsy page as a link :(

McCoyFamily said...

Congrat's on your new G10 baby:)

FosterFamily4 said...

Congratulations on your new camera!!! That's awesome. I'm so happy for you. Have fun "geeking out" I mean...experiementing ;).

stat counter