Monday, May 11, 2009

Fit & Fun

Sitting in front of the computer, Listening to my favorite music. Excited to go to the gym in 25 min. :) Starting a new week, I have almost exactly 3 months to get to my goal weight. YAY! I love feeling the pressure, and knowing that I CAN do it. :) Eating lots of great healthy foods.... drinking tons of water.... getting my body in the best shape I can!!!

Paisley is dressing up in anything and everything she can get her hands on. She has a wardrobe change every 15 minutes. :) She makes me smile. I love her. How did I get a blue eyed, blonde haired beauty? Someone pinch me! :)

I'm excited that the summer is almost here. I can't wait to have sand filled, sunscreen days! THere is nothing better in the summer than cold watermelon, sand between your toes, and the smell of sunscreen. YUMMY

2 comments:

Liz said...

cold watermelon, sand and sunscreen...couldn't have said it better!

looking forward to hearing all about it!

of course we have....mosquitos and swamp heat, but we also have that glorious green and growing scent in the first part of the mornin'...community coffee and the buzz of the cicadas. =)

Kalyn said...

You'll have watermelon though! :) And the Spray park! :)

stat counter