Thursday, May 14, 2009

I {heart} Tofu

It is good. Like really good. I've always liked it, I just never had any recipes for it. Now I do. :) I have changed my eating habits dramatically and I love it. I now use red peppers in just about everything. The flavors, OMG! I also use these great wraps from Costco called "FlatOut" They are AWESOME!!! I have had less cravings and snacks now that I am journaling what I eat, when and how much. I pay attention to when I want to snack- and why. Is it boredom? Loneliness? Or because I am actually hungry?

I have been to the gym every day this week. RIght now I am walking over 2 miles a day. Then doing a core workout. I'm not doing weights yet.... I want to ease my body into it. :) I will let you know on Monday how much I've lost. Here's hoping!!

2 comments:

Mommy3 said...

Awesome! Good for you! Can you send me some recipes? I never know what to do with tofu.

Kalyn said...

Of course!!! :)

stat counter