Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Look Familiar?

Some of you may wonder what it is like to be a Hedgehog.. some of you may wonder what is a hedgehog. Well- you came to the right place. :) Here is a photo of 3 hedgehogs. Apparently they travel in packs of 3. Ok- I don't know this for a fact- but it seems to be so in this photo.


Next we have a hedgehog that looks sweet- but isn't really. It is a little round, and curvy, but trys really hard to hide it. Did you know the babies of Hedgehogs are called "Hoglets" or "Pups" Hmmm.... you learn something new everyday!


Lastly, if you or anyone you know would like to learn more about Hedgehogs... here is a link that will help you : Hedgehog Facts


I also find this one very beneficial to me: Allergies

and before I go, I will leave you with this:
Anointing or Self-Anointing: The act of frothing at the mouth, arching the head back over the shoulders and depositing the frothy saliva onto the quills. Triggered by pungent smells and new tastes. The exact purpose of anointing is unknown.

1 comments:

Liz said...

You, my friend, have taken my cute little photo to new, uncharted heights of bloggly wonderfulness. THIS was amazing. "Anoint" may well me my new favorite word.

Now excuse me, I have to change my pants because I have wet them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - snort - AHAHAHAHAH

stat counter