Monday, June 18, 2007

Question and a Shout Out

SHOUT OUUUUUUUT:

YAY Mrs. Paul Fischer.... you have made it! :) You my dear, have made it half way- and have done an amazing job at it. :) You have not only managed to take care of your own child, but someone else's' and we all know how trying THAT can be! :) I am so proud of you, and I am so lucky to have such a strong and inspiring friend. Not many people can manage to be without their love, their best friend, and their significant other for this long without draining the life outta everyone they meet, but you my friend, have done nothing of the kind. SCREAM and SHOUT... let it all out... in 6 short months, he will be coming home to the wonderful home that you have single handedly created! xoxoxoxox

Question of the day (no this will not be my attempt at a daily question, just todays question.) If you could eat one childhood food, like something off a children's menu, what would it be, and why?

Answer: I would eat chicken fingers with ketchup, and a strawberry shake, or a black forrest shake (Ruby's Diner) I like all the other things too- but that is just such a kid food, and WHO doesn't like chicken fingers???
***Please leave your answers in my comment box (see below)***

3 comments:

Liz said...

Grilled cheese sammitches!!!

When I was pregnant with Carly it was the only thing I could order at a restaurant and be reasonably assured that it wouldn't make me want to barf on sight!

PS: thx for the shout-out. =) ILY!

Ghia said...

I'm a huge chicken strips fan...and, nothing beats an ice cold glass of chocolate milk :O) YUMMY!!!

Brandi said...

burger, fries and a milkshake!

Liz is so cool!

stat counter