Monday, August 20, 2007

Scrap Happy

One of my best gal pals, Sarah and I just got back from a GREAT time in San Diego. We are into Scrapbooking, and the San Diego Convention center held it's annual Scrapbook Expo- and we went. We decided to make a weekend out of it (for my upcoming birthday) and stay overnight at the Marriott. We had SUCH a good time! We got there early Friday morning, checked into our MARVELOUS room, and headed toward the convention center (conveniently located just feet away to make for easier shopping, and lugging of newly purchased materials.) We met up with a friend of mine, Brooke. We then went and took our first workshops- and LOVED it. After 2 hours of workshops, and 2+ hours of shopping it was lunch time. Sarah treated me and my hungry tummy to a FABULOUS lunch at the Omni Hotel. I can not emphasize how delicious this lunch was! After a few cocktails and a FABULOUS lunch we went up to our room and rested. We had a big night ahead of us. At 6pm we went to our 6 hour crop (scrapbook term for putting pages together) and had such a good time. Saturday was the same thing all over- except no fabulous lunch at the Omni Hotel. We had such a good time together and now plan on doing the same thing twice a year. Thanks to my wonderful hubby Tommy, Sarah, my Mom, and Liz- this weekend was a HOOT! Here are a few photos to verify Just that! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't stop thinking about how much fun we had!!

Brandi said...

So fun! Happy early birthday.

Liz said...

oh fun! i wish they would have called me before they scheduled this stinking conference!!!

i hope you feel better soon!!!

and thanks for taking over carly-duty while you're on your deathbed.

i love you and APPRECIATE YOU!!!! =)

stat counter