Saturday, April 26, 2008

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are.....

I am hiding in my blankets today.

I had (ANOTHER) great girls night last night. My head can vouch for it :) How is it that being tired is more of my hangover than the actual hangover itself? I'm just not a "party'r" like I used to be. Does this mean I am getting... OLD??? Well, maybe I should try anrd re-count my alcohol consumptions last night. You know you are in trouble when you can't remember if the shot(s) came before that really nice guy bought you a drink, or after the owner (a.k.a my Best Bear) gave you "one (four) on the house"!

Tommy ended up getting off work early, so he surprised me by coming into the Cantina. I was SO excited. It is VERY rare that we get to go out, drink together- and have fun. Normally one of us has to drive us home- but we planned to take a cab home, so we had a great time together!!! I'll post a photo later... trust me.... HILLARIOUS!!! ANywho- between getting up and doing things for Paisley, and hiding in my covers- I'll be laying low today. Anyone got any Tylenol?

3 comments:

brooke2916 said...

Can't wait to see the picture!

Liz said...

dude! you can't take tylenol for a hangover!!! it's murder on your already abused liver.


...ahhh...it feels SO NICE to FINALLY be the one to boss someone around in the comments...

Kalyn said...

AH-HAHAHAHA.... Am I a Bossy Commenter?? Hahaha!!

stat counter