Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mimi Loves !

Since I was in such demand..... I'll write a little. Then I'm off to bed... so if I'm tired in the morning... it's BOTH of ya'lls fault! :P

This weekend was a BLAST at my Mommy's. It was one of our best trips there. Paisley and I had a GREAT time in the car together, and this was the first time in over 2 trips that we did not have a DVD player to watch. Just me and my sining voice... (poor girl!) The trip was short & sweet, but JAM packed. I'm working on editing through my 400 photos right now.... so those of you on P's email list.... sit tight. We had so many things to do- we saw Donkeys, fed chickens, pet and brushed pigs, blew bubbles, did a photoshoot, played golf (P did at my Parents house) Paisley went Horse Back Riding THREE TIMES!!!!! Fed cows, swung in hammocks, and LOVED every minute with Mimi and Papa!!!! I love ad adore my Mama... she couldn't be a better Mimi/Mama if she tried!!!!

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Liz said...

awww...i'm so glad you had a good trip!

brooke2916 said...

we missed you... but I'm glad you had a wonderful time!!

stat counter