Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday= Family Day

I got T off the couch, which is always a struggle.... and we went to the San Marcos Street Fair. It was actually really fun! We stopped by the San Marcos Fire Dept. booth- and I was able to meet all of Tommy's bosses, co workers, and probies. They were all really hot, I mean nice. :) It was really fun though, because I finally felt like, this was it. Like we have reached our dream. I sat there and chatted with another wife and her son- and I felt a part of the whole "club". Tommy and I have been working so hard at reaching his/our dream of being a PAID Firefighter- and we are SO close!! After we left the booth, I took Paisley to the Sheriffs booth to have her finger printed in case the unthinkable ever happened- as I put her back in her stroller, my diamond must have caught her side- because she let out an ear piercing scream. The little old ladies who were volunteering at the booth, were so confused why my happy fingerprinted child was so sad. I lifted her shirt, only to find that my ring scratched her side really badly!!! I felt SOOO bad. Daddy saved her, and made it all better.... but of course, I felt AWFUL. SOoooo, I bought her some cotton candy, a princess wand and crown, and got her face painted! Spoiled?? NAH!!!!! :P

We had a GREAT family day together- and it's days like this where I realize that I love my lil' family so incredibly much- and no matter what else is going on at any given point- I have these two people who love me SO much!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

awww...poor paisley! i'm glad dada was around to fix it up...and there was cottong candy closeby! that ALWAYS works! =)

hahahah, still laughing..."i mean, nice"

this is a great post. it's so nice to see you so happy. =)

xoxo

Liz said...

not that seeing you happy is out of the ordinary...this is just deep-down happy. that's the great kind.

=)

Our Family of Four said...

So true... the love part that is. Nice feeling huh?!

stat counter